At Waterford Grand, Assisted Living residents needing care, and loved ones now providing that care, can enjoy the full potential of their lives.
Sometimes all a person needs to maintain his or her highest level of independence is a little help. Waterford Grand Assisted Living is devoted to seniors in need of personal assistance with routine daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, grooming, cleaning and medication management.
Here, seniors can live comfortably and securely, knowing they have 24-hour access to one of the highly trained, compassionate and respectful professionals on our personal care team.
Illuminations is a transitioning program designed for residents who are experiencing memory loss, but do not yet require the supervision of a secure memory care environment.
Here are some of the features you’ll find in our assisted living residences:
- Private Suites (434 sq. ft.)
- One-bedroom (567-637 sq. ft.)
- Two-bedroom (795-880 sq. ft.)
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Private balconies and river views
- Classic wood detailing
- Stainless steel, energy-efficient appliances
- Quartz countertops
- High-quality carpet and tile flooring
- Fireplaces (optional)
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Three meals daily served in the restaurant and prepared by on-site Executive Chef
- Weekly housekeeping (including laundering and changing of sheets and towels)
- All utilities (except telephone)
- Apartment home maintenance
- Unlimited access to all community services and amenities including the state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor pool, theater, classrooms, computer center, bistro and landscaped grounds, as well as planned social and recreation activities.
Assisted Living – starting at:
Private Suite $3,870
One Bed $4,700
Two Beds $5,795